Wednesday 19 August 2009

Hey bro, (and all others) I just saw your response to my other one. Hope I'm not treading on your toes here but this is what I sketched out earlier, after trying at inbetween Wolf. Main difference really is I made the heads longer, so the cartoony Wolf doesn't look like Dopey.
Just to clear it up, inbetween Wolf is left, bad Wolf is centre, good Wolf is right.

However, the smaller head might be better, I showed my sister these and your ones, to see what she thought, and she said automatically she thinks of Fred (up until your Preston Blair styled one) - partly to do with the styles, and partly because he's blonde. Buuuut, if the other guys have smaller chins, they might look too young? Just throwing that (and these) out into the mix.

Also, sorry about the really big (in proportion to their body) heads. I just can't help myself.

2 comments:

  1. I also did some last night (i'll post them later) - but i managed to avoid my own advice..you'll see what I mean.

    With yours here...hmmm, I think the final one needs a bit of refinement. It almost looks like he has an extra chromosome (Downs Syndrome)
    It might just be a case of the jaw being a bit too wide...just trim it in a bit.

    Don't worry about big heads, I think that's good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, Downey Wolf... I resized it in Photoshop already, you should see how big his head really is in that drawing...!

    I thought his jaw looked odd when I drew it... I'll see what I can do.

    Hurry up and post and stop wasting your time earning money!

    ReplyDelete